First mentioned in a Baroque note in 1144, the present Slovenian capital city owes its existence to its Austrian past and to the upper class in Italy in the 17th century. The ornate bridges over the Ljubljanica River are divided into three bridges leading to Prešeren Square. This square is dominated by the Early Baroque Franciscan Church of the Annunciation, which was finished in 1660.
Limitation: 9,999 complete collections
Material: Copper-nickel with gold- plated inlay
Weight: 54 g
Issue Year: 1997
Diameter: 50 mm
Up to 3 items per customer